KoriPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Anime, video games, TCGs, Roleplays, and anything else!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaljinyu

Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?   Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs? EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 am

Hey, sorry I haven't been around for almost 2 months now. D= I was busy looking for old Bakugan Community members. Still at it, but I'm always "around".

Anyway, I'm just popping in to ask if anyone knows how to fix aspect ratio on a flatscreen LED TV. See, I want the image to fill the entire TV area without being stretched. I want legit 16:9 feed, not a stretched out 4:3 feed. How do I do that?

As for the Bakugan Community, I've come up with a potential idea on keeping tabs on Bakugan Community members and their various exploits throughout the Internet. What if each Bakugan community member had, like, a page of sorts, that listed the websites and stuff they usually used? And it could was frequently updated in case they started visiting new sites, and/or stopped visiting old ones? See, because no one really goes away, they just get stolen away by other websites, and if we know where they went, that's how we keep in touch with them.

So that's what I'm working on while I'm looking for everyone. A frequently updated page that tells people all the places and websites where you spend your time online. That way we can find everyone in case they get inactive.

I'll probably be posting this on all of the websites listed in the Bakugan Community directory.
Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KoriPower :: Discussion :: General Topics-
Jump to: